- Thông tin sản phẩm
On May 23, 2022, the Tax Department of Bac Ninh province issued Official Letter 1586/CTBNI-TTHT guiding the declaration of VAT, CIT and PIT for investment projects in other provinces.
In case investment projects are centrally accounted at the head office, the tax declaration for investment projects in other provinces enjoying tax incentives (Business locations) shall be made as follows:
- Regarding VAT declaration: The company declares VAT of the investment project at the place of business.
- Regarding CIT declaration: The company determines the quarterly temporarily paid tax amount for the place where the investment project is located. Declare tax finalization according to form No.03/TNDN at the head office and determine the payable CIT amount of activities entitled to incentives according to form 03-3A/TNDN and submit it to the tax office of the locality where the business is located.
- Regarding PIT declaration: If the company employs employees to work at its business location, it shall deduct PIT and submit a tax return using form 05/KK-TNCN, appendix to the table determining the amount of PIT payable; submit to localities enjoying income sources according to form 05-1/PBT-KK-TNCN to tax offices at head office. At the same time, pay PIT to the tax office where the business is located according to the allocated amount.
On June 1, 2022, Ha Noi Tax Department issued Official Letter 25019/CTHN-TTHT guiding the distribution of CIT to branches. In case the Company has 2 dependent accounting branches, the CIT declaration with the branch is as follow:
- For a branch that is a dependent unit in the same province as its head office: The company is responsible for declaring the branch’s tax at the tax office managing the head office.
- For branches that are prodution establishments located in areas other than the provinces and cities with the head office: The Company shall make the allocation as follows:
The payable enterprise income tax amount in each province where the production establishment is located is equal to (=) the payable enterprise income tax amount of production and business activities multiplied by (x) by the rate (%) of the cost of the enterprise. Each production facility on the total cost of the taxpayer (excluding the cost of activities entitled to corporate income tax incentives). The cost to determine the allocation ratio is the actual cost incurred in the tax period.